References & Professional Skills
- Recognized expert regarding wages and benefits at the Commission of Industrial Relations.
- Represented both Labor and Management at the CIR and conducted wage studies and benefits for both and conducted wage and benefit studies for both.
- Negotiation analysis and preparation.
- Extensive experience in market-based wage and benefit studies and the implementation of recommended change.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing various payment plans and methods of wage administration incorporating evaluation and performance measurements.
- Development of entire organizational classification and compensation systems (HR systems).
- Experience in the use of job task analysis to determine the physical attributes of a classification or position including Police, Fire, and Corrections.
- Provides conference and seminar presentations on Commission of Industrial Relations
LABOR ATTORNEY REFERENCES
Steve Bougue https://www.mcgrathnorth.com/
Jerry Pigsley https://www.woodsaitken.com/attorneys/jerry-pigsley/
Dalton Tietjen https://www.linkedin.com/in/dalton-tietjen-05686437/
Mark Fahleson http://remboltlawfirm.com/attorneys/mark-fahleson-2/
City of Wahoo
City of Nebraska City
City of Grand Island
City of Omaha
Gage County, Nebraska
Sarpy County, Nebraska
Southwest Public Power District
Lincoln City Employee Association
Lincoln M Class Employee Association
Public Association of Government Employees